Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lana Grossa Mood Cardigan WIP

I've been working on and off on this piece since I started it in late January (and now it's early February! How time doth fly.) but I really got a chance the other day to sit down and really do some serious knitting, thanks to a huge burst of snow fall and slippery slide-y ice. With school out for the day, I had plenty of time to sit, relax and of course, knit.

So this pattern I decided I was going to do as my semester project suddenly took off. I'm really intrigued by the texturing pattern that is used to make the rib-ish look. It doesn't quite lay flat, but I don't think that will matter much once it's all pieced together. I'm intending to dye this a deep grey-to-purple, if I can get the logistics of that transition figured out. For now, though, it's just Bare.

Wool of the Andes Bare, that is! (I'm like a shameless plug for KnitPicks...)

I found this pattern, and really liked it:





My progress so far...



For those who are interested, I'm knitting this on size 9 US needles.

Also, the pattern can be found for free here: Lana Grossa Model of the Month 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment